ON-LOCATION PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP SERVICES:
- Airbrush makeup is the preferred makeup technique for weddings and special occasions. Airbrushing sprays a fine mist, so the makeup “sits evenly” on your skin. Airbrush makeup provides flawless coverage by minimizing skin imperfections while giving skin a beautifully natural looking finished result. All of my clients have the option to be airbrushed for a shine-free, flawless, long lasting finish!
MAKEUP SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- WEDDINGS, PHOTO & FASHION, ARTISTIC, SPECIAL EFFECTS, EDITORIAL, ASIAN, MAKEOVER, HALLOWEEN, TV & FILM, ARABIC, BEAUTY, LESSONS, CELEBRITY, AIRBRUSH, BODY PAINTING, PROM & MORE!
AVAILABLE FOR BOOKINGS NATION WIDE. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT NATIONAL RATES.
GENERAL ON-LOCATION MAKEUP RATES:
- Airbrush Makeup Application: $65
- Traditional Makeup Application: $55
- Eyebrow Grooming: $10
- False Eyelash Application: $10
- Tattoo Covering: $10
BRIDE AND BRIDAL PARTY SERVICES AND RATES:
j.MARiE BRIDAL PACKAGE: $175
- One, on-location, pre-wedding trial-run for bride with airbrush makeup and false eyelashes. Brides will also receive a makeup touch-up kit including lip gloss and high definition blotting powder.
ADDITIONAL MAKEUP APPLICATIONS ON WEDDING DAY: (BRIDESMAIDS, MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, Etc.):
- Airbrush Makeup Application (EYELASHES NOT INCLUDED): $65
- Skin Prep + Airbrush Foundation Only: $30
- Eye Makeup Only: $30
- False Eyelashes: $10
- Tattoo Covering: $15
- Junior Bridesmaid and Flower Girl (12 years old and under): COMPLIMENTARY
- If you would like for me to stay on location or come back later for additional touch-ups: $50 Per Hour
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the pre-wedding makeup trial-run and will go towards the final cost of your wedding makeup services.
- It is required that all weddings outside of the Indianapolis area to have at least 3 people receiving makeup services on the wedding day.
- All travel inside a 30 mile radius of the makeup artist’s home has no fee. Anything over the 30 mile radius will be charged $25 per artist, per hour for both directions.
- In case public parking is not available at the time of service, parking fees are to be paid by client.
- There is a $25 fee for every 30 minutes of delay when client is late for makeup services according to the “start time” agreed upon by Artist and Client, or if scheduled makeup exceeds allotted time because of client delays.
- In the event client makes a cancellation within 30 days or less before the wedding, client will lose the deposit made to artist.
- Client must pay the remaining balance no later than wedding day. Payments will be accepted by cash, check or credit card on the day of the wedding.
HEADSHOTS AND PHOTOSHOOTS:
- On-Location Makeup Services
- Makeup artist will stay for touch-ups throughout your session.
- One Look: $100
- Two Looks: $150
- Three Looks: $185
PERSONALIZED MAKEUP LESSON:
- Two Hour Course: $100
- Three Hour Course: $125
- Makeup Services for any special occasion or formal event. Please contact me for details and rates!
- On-location makeup services for video, print, film or television. Please contact me for details and rates!
PHOTOGRAPHERS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS:
- If you are a photographer or other professional interested in my services, please feel free to contact me!
- If you are interested in any other makeup services that are not listed in Services and Rates, please feel free to contact me!